Linggo, Oktubre 23, 2016

All About Me

         


                            Micah Joy R.  Bote is my name. My birthday is on September 5, 1999 and I'm 17 years old, I'm from Nueva Ecija,  Cabanatuan City. My parents are  Joselito A. Bote and the former Ma.  Theresa M. Reyes. my hobbies are reading books and watching movies.    movies like pitch perfect 2, jurassic and etc. especially k- dramas. 


Matchy Matchy
me when I was a child


pangasinan vibes
   




                I'm one the player of the varsity of lhs volleyball team and I'm the opposite hitter. I really like doing stuffs and discover new things, I train hard to try my best to win the team.In playing Volleyball I learn something that it's not always winning the game it is about the communication of your teammates and the bonds that you make. I hope that I can learn more from my mistakes and apply it in my life. I hope I can value my life more and enjoy everything and be contented. I want is experience new things like to travel the world with my parents, to visit beautiful places of different countries. I like to experience togo to the hospital and help the people in needs. I want to travel in america to see my relatives and also to go to disneyland in America.

one team










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento